Today was the weather to fly, the wind was 0 m / s and it did not rain. So in the morning at 7:00 am I went to the airport ligger to make my Bushmul flight.
- DX 8 g.2 spektrum transmitter
- OrangeRx R820X V2 8Ch 2.4GHz DSM2 / DSMX Compatible Full Range Rx w / Sat, Div Ant, F / Safe & CPPM
- OrangeRX RX3S 3-Axis Flight Stabilizer V2 (V2.1 firmware)
- battery zippy flight max 4S 3000maH 20C
- Scorpion backup guard
- all servos chane to Emax metal gear digital servos
Center of gravity washed on CG 55 mm.
First start without flaps, alieron, elevator, rudder settings Low rates, thortel set without diversity.
During the flight it was necessary to trim the height up.
At 1/3 thortel I noticed the rumbling of the vibrations that disappeared after the thortel was added.
Bush mule flight stable both with on and off stabilization, despite the low rates for alieron, elevator, rudder without EXPO quickly responds to the changeable position of the roadster.
Current site: #1 | Domain www.fpvtv.co.uk