Please click "Show More" for links and more information.
Please visit the links below for more information on the E-flite Cherokee 1.3m PNP and BNF Basic with AS3X and SAFE Select.
The revolutionary PA-28 Cherokee began rolling off a brand-new Vero Beach, Florida assembly line in the early 1960s. Its simple design and smooth handling made it a popular light aircraft for successful flight training and personal use. Since then, over 32,000 Cherokees and variants have been built making it the fourth-most-produced airplane in the world. The E-flite® Cherokee 1.3m scale model is a tribute to the general aviation classic that features realistic scale details including functional navigation lights, flaps, a full-flying stabilator and more, plus 3S and 4S LiPo compatibility and incredible handling any RC pilot can appreciate.
The E-flite® Cherokee 1.3m scale model celebrates the classic design of the legendary full-scale PA-28 with an accurate outline, a long list of scale details, modern-day convenience features, plus fantastic power and flight performance that makes flying fun. An abundance of scale details including panel lines, rivets, corrugated control surfaces, a pilot figure and more highlight the authentic appearance, while functional features including factory-installed LED lights, a shock-absorbing nose strut and large wheels add to the flight experience. The plug-in wing panels are equipped with a convenient hands-free servo connection system and include operational slotted flaps for shorter takeoffs and landings, plus improved slow-flight handling. No glue is required for assembly of the lightweight, carbon-fiber reinforced EPO airframe so you can be flying in less time than it takes to charge a battery. An extremely large top hatch offers easy access to the electronics and the battery mounting area with plenty of space to fit a 3S or 4S 2200–3200mAh battery, while the high-power brushless motor and 50-amp ESC deliver better-than-scale power. It all adds up to a scale marvel that delivers incredible handling and fantastic flight performance for shooting smooth touch and goes, rock-solid low and high-speed cruising, and even for performing aerobatics—all in a single model that you’ll be proud to own.
PNP Key Features:
- A scale replica of a modern general-aviation classic
- Incredibly smooth flight performance making it the perfect choice for a first low-wing or scale model
- High-power 3S and 4S compatible brushless motor and 50-amp ESC
- Abundant scale detail including panel lines, rivets, corrugated control surfaces, pilot figure and more
- Functional shock-absorbing nose strut and large wheels for operation from a variety of surfaces
- Factory-installed LED navigation lights, strobes, beacon and landing lights for added realism
- Operational flaps for shorter take offs and landings plus improved slow-flight performance
- Two-piece plug-in wing panels featuring a convenient hands-free servo connection system for the servos and lights
- Unique and scale full-flying horizontal stabilator
- Extremely large top hatch for easy access to the battery mounting area and electronics
- Lightweight and durable carbon-fiber reinforced EPO construction
No glue required for assembly–can be ready to fly in less time than it takes to charge a battery
BNF Basic Features (includes the above PNP features plus):
- Spektrum™ 6-channel receiver with industry-leading DSMX® technology
- Unmatched stability and precision of AS3X® technology for smoother flight performance
- Easy to fly with optional-use SAFE® Select flight envelope protection
The Cherokee 1.3m is designed to intricately replicate the full-scale aircraft with a long list of scale details. Molded in panel lines, rivets, corrugated control surfaces and other details will impress a wide range of sport and scale modelers. Clear cabin windows, seatbacks, a pilot figure and instrument panel add to the authentic appearance that’s complemented by a classic yet modern trim scheme found on John Bradley’s full-scale PA-28 (N3713K).
3S and 4S Compatibility:
The factory-installed high-power brushless outrunner motor and 50-amp ESC deliver better-than-scale power when used with a 3S 2200–3200mAh LiPo battery. Or you can install a 4S battery for added power and performance—no modifications or upgrades required.
Horizon Hobby is on Facebook! Visit us at
Follow HorizonHobby.com on Twitter at http://twitter.com/Horizon_Hobby
Share your RC passion with Horizon Hobby on Instagram @Horizon_Hobby and at https://www.instagram.com/horizon_hobby/
Current site: #1 | Domain www.fpvtv.co.uk