On the build-table today is the Mini RaceWing. It's clever, it's different, it's kind of cool.
Having done the build, and bearing in mind that this is a very early prototype:
- knock-off wing design should make it pretty tough
- breaks down for easy backpacking or transport
- thin wing should make it pretty fast
- very flexible in terms of equipment layout and battery sizes
- production units should be a quick build
- not to sure about the longevity of the servo wiring with knock-off wings
- prototype unit required quite a bit of "fettling" to complete.
Bottom line so far: I like it and given the unique features it boasts, it looks like fair value for money.
DIsclosure: this product was sent for review by the manufacturer.
Current site: #1 | Domain www.fpvtv.co.uk