Howdy, this is an overview to the SonicModell F1 Race Wing I bought here https://goo.gl/Hg2MJt. Yes I've been and laminated it. More details to follow and this wing is MENTAL FAST!!!! Matt
Before we go any further, I feel it's important to stress that this model was bought out of my OWN money, for my own abuses here https://goo.gl/Hg2MJt. This was NOT a "Freebie for Review".
Sonicmodell F1 Wing
This wing has the densest mould EPP foam I have ever come across. It really does make the reptile S800 foam look like playdoh.
I still can't get over how tough that foam is...
The model scores a mere 1 out of 10 for build complexity as it requires no glue, just 2 screws and a prop adding. Super simple, anyone could build this one.
I'll be using these additional parts for my F1 wing:
- Eachine TX526 vTx - https://goo.gl/yHJ6v8
- Aomway Clover Antenna (RP-SMA) https://goo.gl/SpFU7f
- 90 Degree RP-SMA to RP-SMA - https://goo.gl/o1GEb9
- Fatshark V3 Goggles - https://goo.gl/4uLC6y
- RX5808 Diversity Module - https://goo.gl/N19Tn6
- Aomway Diamond Antenna - https://goo.gl/sW75i1
- D4R-II FrSky Receiver https://goo.gl/LsV2me
- Taranis Plus https://goo.gl/njvRQ4
I can't wait to thrash it!
This is what banggood say about this FPV racing wing here https://goo.gl/Hg2MJt
This Super High Speed F1 Wing is designed for extraordinary high speed FPV experience.
It’s symmetric airfoil driven by 4S power system provide very strong and smooth thrust, meanwhile, we use High Density but Solid EPP foam to ensure the whole air-frame super rigid and crash resistance.
The built-in plastic hinge inside the aileron provide very accurate reaction from radio control for combat fly, this wing is compact and portable for out-door FPV flying because of the detachable main wing.
You can install your FPV gear and 4S battery inside the spacious hatch with “NACA” air-inlet and outlet. The digital servo’s arm were very well protected by the aerodynamic plastic cover, the bottom of the fuselage were also protected by plastic parts as well.
We believe this robust Formula 1 Wing will exhilarate you greatly from the normal FPV flying.
- - - - - - - - - - - -
- Brand Name: SONICMODELL
- Item Name: F1 Wing
- Wingspan: 833mm(33")
- Length: 420mm(16.53")
- Flying speed: 20km/h - 190+km/h
- Motor: 2216 2000kv(Shaft Diameter: 5mm)
- ESC: 40A 3-4S(XT60 connector)
- Servo: 2pcs 9g digital servo
- Propeller: 6x4.5 in default
- Recommended Battery: 14.8V 1800-2200mAh 30C (not including)
- - - - - - - - - - - -
- High Density EPP molded wing and fuselage, super hard and rigid, plus pre-built in carbon fiber spar, durable and flexible
- Detachable wing structure, compact size, portable and easy to take for out door FPV fly.
- Built-in plastic hinge inside the aileron provide very accurate reaction from radio control
- Symmetric airfoil driven by 4S power system provide very strong and smooth thrust.
- “No-glue” required assembly, open box and fly in few seconds
- With plastic aerodynamic cover to protect the digital servo arm
- Spacious equipment bay for more FPV gear.
- With plastic cover to protect the fuselage bottom from landing scratch
- With bump for “CG” mark under the main wing.
- With "NACA" Air inlet and outlet for FPV gear cooling
RagTheNutsOff FaceBook Group
You can join over 1,000 cool pilots like me & you over in the FaceBook group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ragthenutsoff/
Support This Channel
If you've enjoyed this video or the YouTube channel as a whole, you CAN help SUPPORT this channel by using the links below before buying on any of these sites.
Amazon UK: http://bit.ly/rtno-amz-uk
Amazon US: http://bit.ly/rtno-amaz-us
These, as can be assumed ALL links in this description are "affiliate" links, which means I will gain a small percentage of the sale which can be put towards more models, reviews, RC parts, dancing ladies and/or coffee to keep this channel going.
If you would like to know how I started this channel by accident, see this video to find out more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmWc8vuFKx4
WANT MORE VIDEOS LIKE THIS ONE?
For more videos like this one, see my YouTube Channel here:
Would you like to SEE THE NEW VIDEO'S BEFORE they're published on YouTube?
I post the videos in the FaceBalls group BEFORE they go live on YouTube.
You can join the group here:
Current site: #1 | Domain www.fpvtv.co.uk