A smooth, no wind afternoon flying session surfing the ground with the Mini Talon. There's no video stabilisation here, just raw footage. Great little plane.
Mini Talon Build Log:
- X-UAV Mini Talon
- Sunnysky 2216 1250kv Motor
- Hobbywing 60a V4 ESC
- YGE Caps Type 7 (soldered on the battery wire just in front of the ESC).
- APC 8x6E Pusher Prop
- Eagletree Vector Flight Controller
- Eagletree V2 GPS + Compass
- Eagletree pitot tube sensor
- Eagletree current sensor
- 5.8ghz 600mw Immersion RC VTX
- TBS Crossfire Diversity RX (stock antennas)
- Multistar 4s 5,200mah battery
- GWS S125 1T 2BB 25 Tooth (pan servo)
- Emax ES08MA II 12g Metal Gear Servos (wings and v-tail)
- Foxeer Legend 3 HD cam
- HS1177 FPV cam
- DPCAV Cam Switcher (http://goo.gl/Nzf28q)
- 3mm clear laminate, with yellow and black Hobbyking covering film on top.
- Flytron V2 strobe Nav lights
- Upgraded control horns (http://goo.gl/FN8GDP).
- 1943g flight weight with battery.
- Also has removable v-tail mod.
All 3D printed parts are Mark Qvale's designs. More pics here: https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?2998990-Mini-Talon
Current site: #1 | Domain www.fpvtv.co.uk