Wow. Just Wow! If you fly FPV RC planes or drones then these goggles will knock your socks off with their clarity, contrast, color-vibrancy and ability to make even the worst camera look fantastic.
- fantastic picture
- excellent fit and comfort
- built-in 5.8GHz diversity receivers
- power button
- available in a range of colors/patterns
- excellent DVR
- not cheap (but best value if you're not already a FatShark user)
- not as high resolution as the FS HDO2s (but very close)
- no focus adjustment (but will take diopters)
If you want the best in analog FPV eyewear then it's either these or the FatShark HDO2s. If you don't already have a RapidFire or TBS Fusion module then the SkyZone 03O goggles represent the best value in OLED units and are a recommended buy.
Other videos mentioned in this review:
Joshua Bardwell's excellent HDO2 review for comparison:
Mr Steele's HDO2 review for comparison:
Lexie's (MaiOnHigh) look at the Orqa OLED goggles
Current site: #1 | Domain www.fpvtv.co.uk