This little 65mm FPV drone is the first to incorporate the new 9A 1S BT2.0 battery connector for improved battery performance. Find it here http://bit.ly/Meteor-65
- First drone to incorporate a BT2.0 connector. This 1S connector includes larger diameter, lower resistance connection pins to mitigate voltage sag and allow higher output current.
- Very light (22.85 grams) tiny whoop style drone. Intended mainly for indoor flying, but has the needed power to also be flown outdoors in light wind.
- Battery slot is recessed higher than the motors, allowing the drone to lay nice and flat on its motor bases.
- M01 all in one (AIO) camera with 600TVL image sensor, 48 channel 25mW video transmitter, on screen display (OSD), and Smartaudio menu controls.
- MATEK F4 11 mini flight control board loaded with Betaflight 3.5.7 dated March 15, 2019.
- Flight control board includes integrated Frsky receiver, along with 4in1 9A continuous 10A max ESC. Additional available receivers include Futaba, DSMX, or PNP if you wish to use your own.
- Powerful 0802 22000KV ball bearing motors with 31mm 3 bladed propellers.
- Short flight time of about 2 minutes with its 1S battery due to the high power requirements of the 22000KV motors.
- Can't use widely available PH2.0 batteries because of the proprietary BT2.0 connector.
- No charger is included for the BT2.0 batteries, although one BT2.0 to PH2.0 adapter cable is provided for charging purposes.
- No spare props are included in the package.
- No instructions for this drone are available yet (as of November 24, 2019).
- I had problems flying in Acro mode as the drone would seem to be gyro stabilized while in this mode. The drone would also slowly drift backwards, even with full forward pitch applied (note that I did calibrate the gyros with Betaflight). Maybe this issue has something to do with FPV Angle Mix mode being activated in Betaflight out of the box? I overcame this by limiting FPV Angle Mix mode setting to Stabilized mode only. But even with this setting, I was only able to fly unstabilizated with Air Mode activated. And for those wondering, here are my mode settings https://i.ibb.co/vmnkXWc/Modes.jpg .
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding "free" video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
"Awel" by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.
Current site: #1 | Domain www.fpvtv.co.uk